Save on all the consumables you need for your Canon LBP3250. We stock genuine toner, and more. Ordering from Printzone doesn't just mean you get discounted products, but you also get to take advantage of our fantastic service!
- The super fast and affordable laser printer for the office.
- Brilliant quality colour and B&W printing equivalent to 9600 x 600 dpi using A.I.R.
- Prints up to 23ppm mono
- Electrostatic Transportation Belt and in line toner cartridges enable 'one-shot' printing for faster print speed.
- Uses Canon's unique SCoA compression technology for super fast printing
- No waiting around for prints - printing takes 0 secs from stand-by mode
- USB 2.0 High Speed connectivity for fast data transfer.
- Prints on a variety of media including thick paper and envelopes
- All-in-one cartridge system, meaning easy maintenance with only 1 consumable to stock - drum, waste toner box all integrated
The LASER SHOT LBP 3250 is perfect for the small office and business user. It features zero warm up time, fast printing of up to 23 ppm and exceptional quality at 600 x 600 dpi (equivalent to 2400 x 600 dpi). Quick warm-up and fast printing are achieved using Canon's unique On-Demand Fixing System and CAPT (Canon Advanced Printing Technology). In addition, Canon's intelligent technology SCoA (Smart Compression Architecture) enables efficient data compression resulting in faster and smoother prints without the need for costly memory upgrades. If work efficiency and affordability is what you're after in a laser printer, then the LASER SHOT LBP 3250 is the right one for you.
High Definition Full Print
- The LASER SHOT LBP-3250 is equipped with a laser printer engine of 600 dpi resolution.
- Its gradation control enables high-definition print at a resolution equivalent to 2400 x 600 dpi
High Performance Printing System "CAPT"
Equipped with Canon's latest High Performing Printing System "CAPT" (Canon Advanced Printing Technology), the LBP-3250 can deliver high-speed printing because it works together with the processing power of your PC to process large amounts of data quickly - so there is no need for additional printer memory.
The LBP3250 utilises an all-in-one cartridge which means a "Intermediate Transfer Unit", "Photosensitive Drum", and "Waste Toner Container" that are normally individual consumables, are all combined, meaning less consumables to stock and less fuss and also saves you money in the long run.
Low Power Consumption and Quick Start Up
By adopting Canon's unique On-Demand Fixing System, the LBP-3250 achieves low power consumption and quick start-up. This enables instantaneous heating of the fusing heater only before printing, saving warm-up time. The LBP-3250 is always ready to print.