Save on all the consumables you need for your Canon Pixma MX320. Ordering from Printzone doesn't just mean you get discounted products, but you also get to take advantage of our fantastic service! For the Canon Pixma MX320 we stock the following:
Feature-Rich 5-in-1 Home Office Printer with Auto Document Feeder.
The PIXMA MX320 Home Office Printer delivers high performance and versatility at a great value! Utilize 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi1 with the PG-210 Black and CL-211 Color FINE Ink Cartridge System for great detail and a built-in, fully integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder delivers fast copying, scanning and faxing of your originals so you can multi-task and increase your home office productivity.
For added efficiency, the Super G3 High-Speed Fax has a built-in memory to store up to 20 coded speed dials and 50 incoming pages. Scan, copy and distribute documents with professional quality thanks to Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, which optimizes your copy quality based on the type of original so your copies will maintain the integrity of the original. Plus, the MX320 has various security features like password protected PDF's so you can feel more secure about the creation and dissemination of your most confidential files.
The PIXMA MX320 Printer's Full Dot Matrix LCD helps make things easier by showing printer and job status. For those who seek computer-free printing capabilities, that can be achieved via PictBridge and optional Bluetooth wireless devices. So, whether you're on a PC or Mac® computer, you get an advanced business machine and excellent photo lab all in one that can fit virtually anywhere.
Speed & Quality
Terrific Resolution — This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi1, thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers superb quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
High Performance Ink Cartridges — These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially-formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a black cartridge for laser-quality text and one is a multi-color cartridge for photos. Both are easy to use and replace.
Images Per Minute (IPM) — In March 2009, the International Standards Organization implemented a print standard for inkjet printer document print speeds which is a universal measure utilizing three types of standardized test documents in "real world" conditions - one, four page Excel document, one - four page Word document and one-four page PDF document. This new standard will allow you to easily compare the print speeds of printers manufactured by different companies.
Ease of Use
Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder — The MX320's built-in fully integrated 30 sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) makes it easy to copy, scan or fax multiple documents without having to load them one at a time. Its full integration makes it easier to the printer into your work space.
Dual Color Gamut Technology — Copy with confidence as this built-in technology automatically optimizes your copy quality based on the type of original you're copying to help your copies stay true to it.
Auto Photo Fix — This built-in technology is perfect for your home photo lab as it automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image correction. For instance, it will automatically brighten faces that are backlit and under-exposed, and correct color cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones, allowing you to produce gorgeous images.
Quick Start — Powering up your Canon printer is now faster than ever. After pressing the power button you can begin inputting commands in mere seconds. So, full operation is possible in a much shorter time.
Easy-WebPrint EX — Your days of driving to the store or waiting on long lines at a kiosk to print your photos are over. Do it yourself at home with your Canon PIXMA printer! Print as many images as you want on photo paper up to 8.5" x 11". You can even print multiple pictures on one page. Plus, with one touch of your mouse, EasyPhoto-Print automatically crops images, corrects red-eye, smoothes facial lines and skin tone and even brightens and sharpens faces.
Super G3 Fax — The business fax standard for color and PC facsimiles on plain paper meets the home office workhorse with 20 coded speed dials and up to 50 incoming pages.
PictBridge & Optional Bluetooth — Don't feel like using a computer? No problem. Thanks to a PictBridge connection you can also conveniently print photos directly from your digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone. Plus, for short range wireless data transmitting you can print wirelessly with the optional BU-30 Bluetooth unit.
Fun Print Projects
Imagine and explore all the possibilities with Creative Park. You'll find lots of fun materials you can download and print for FREE! Enjoy creative crafts such as 3D Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, Greeting Cards and so much more!
Canon Generation Green
Generation Green is Canon's new environmental initiative. This program encompasses eligible Scanners, PIXMA Inkjet Printers and imageCLASS laser printers. Generation Green is designed to provide business partners, customers and consumers a way to learn about the environmentally-friendly approach that Canon is taking to design many of its current and future products and solutions; for example, possible cost savings through energy efficiency. The iP100 has the following Generation Green characteristics:
- Auto-Duplexing (2-sided Printing) - Using this feature can save up to 50% of your paper supply;
- 4 in 1, 2 in 1 Printing - This option allows users to place multiple pages on 1 page, saving up to 75% of your paper supply;
- Individual Ink Tanks - The individual ink tanks may reduce the amount of wasted ink from cartridges as compared to a composite 4 color cartridge, by allowing users to replace individual color tanks rather than entire color cartridges;
- ENERGY STAR - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy, these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and saves energy as well as money;
- RoHS Compliance - This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product contains no cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), or Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE);
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to help ensure appropriate recycling of products to help improve the environment and our local communities;
- Refurbishing Program - The Canon U.S.A., Inc. refurbishing facility manages all waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for Canon products, not third-party vendors.