Not sure which printer to buy? Call a dedicated printer specialist on 1300 782 636 during business hours for free advice!
Powered by PrecisionCore, Epson's most advanced printhead technology; the Expression XP-5100 inkjet printer ensures peak productivity and flexible paper handling with super sharp text at an affordable price.
- Get quality performance – powered by PrecisionCore®
- Reload paper less often – 150-sheet paper capacity
- Simple navigation – 2.4" TFT colour LCD display
- 4 Individual Ink cartridges – only replace the cartridge colours that are used
- Fast printing – professional-quality prints at speeds of 14 ISO ppm (black) and 7.5 ISO ppm (colour)1
- Efficient – save time and paper with auto 2-sided printing
- Ultimate wireless – designed for easy printing from you iPhone®, iPad®, Android™, mobile devices and many more3, includes Wi-Fi Direct®2, for router free printing
The Expression XP-5100 is always ready to print with the 150-sheet front loading paper tray and supports automatic duplex printing.
Simple wireless connectivity
Connect to your wireless network in a snap — even the latest wireless standard, 802.11 b//g/n, is supported. No network? No problem. Wi-Fi Direct means no router is required enabling users to easily connect to wireless networks in seconds, allowing printing from virtually any room in the office.
Print from your iPad or iPhone
Apple® Airprint™ makes it simple to print photos, emails, webpages and documents straight from your iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install or cables to connect. Your apple IOS device will automatically connect to the printer.
Share your Google® content
Print on the go from your smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud Print™ with your Gmail™ or Google drive™ account. Plus, print from your Chromebook and Google Chrome™ without installing drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share your google content from anywhere.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
The Epson Expression XP-5100 is backed by a 1 year return-to-base warranty.
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.