Sleek, Compact and Professional - Bring your photos to life!
Not sure which printer to buy? Call a dedicated printer specialist on 1300 782 636 during business hours for free advice!
Highly Accurate Colour Reproduction
10 UltraChrome PRO10 inks, for incredibly high colour gamut range
Dedicated photo black and matte black channels
Advanced B&W mode with high D-Max value
Carbon Black print mode
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A3+ size printing – Exhibition Quality prints up to A3+ size but in an A4 sized footprint.
- Superb print quality and colour – Epson UltraChrome Pro10 Ink with Violet, is a new industry-leading ink technology, delivering an extended colour gamut producing vibrant and rich prints.
- Black Enhance Overcoat – Our new technology provides richer blacks, better contrast and better tonality, all while reducing gloss differential in dark areas on glossy medias.
- Dedicated black inks – No more automatic switching of the Photo / Matte Black inks with both inks having their own channel in the print head that means you will be printing straight away rather than waiting for ink cartridges to switch over. Photo Black Ink produces rich, deep blacks on traditional photographic papers; while Matte Black Ink produces exceptional results on matte surface media.
- Advanced Black & White Photo Mode – Professionals can choose from pre-set modes – neutral, warm, cool, or sepia – for stunning neutral or toned black-and-white prints. This feature provides intuitive and consistent control through custom slider bars and a colour tone wheel for advanced tone adjustment. In addition, customised settings can be saved and recalled to achieve consistent prints, and using the optional downloadable Epson Print Layout software, users can automatically preview personal images with the selected settings. Epson Print Layout is now available on Apple mobile devices so you can print from anywhere.
- UltraChrome Pro10 ink cartridges – These new ink cartridges come in 10 different colours including 4 types of black and 6 colours including Violet ink which helps to expand the colour gamut on these new models. These inks also offer great lightfastness and if displayed properly will last a lifetime*.
- Advanced, simple media handling – An Improved design allows precise top feeding of fine art paper - a definite advantage that not only simplifies a delicate task, but reduces installation space.
- Built in roll paper support – The Epson SureColor SC-P706 has a new built in roll paper unit making continuous, high quality photograph printing absolutely straightforward. This feature makes the printer ideal for photographers looking for simple yet high quality panoramic prints with edge-to-edge BorderFree photo printing on sizes up to A3+.
- CD/ DVD Printing – In keeping with Epson's precision CD/DVD surface printing tradition, the Epson SureColor SC-P706 supports high quality printing directly on to the surface of compatible inkjet printable 8cm and 12cm CD-Rs and DVDs.
- Wired or wireless connectivity – The SC-P706 can connect via Ethernet sharing the printer on your network or by the latest wireless standard, WiFi 5, 802.11 ac 5 GHz. Wi-Fi Direct® means no router is required enabling users to easily connect to wireless networks in seconds, allowing printing from virtually any room in the office.
- Customisable 4.3" touchscreen with gesture control – The SureColor SC-P706 has a built-in 4.3" touchscreen with a keypad and gesture navigation that features an impressive touch sensitive customisable LCD display panel which allows you to check the printer status, ink levels and perform routine maintenance tasks along with a variety of other tasks all with a swipe of the screen. You can even set the background to be the print you are printing for an added look.
- Prints using 9 colour all-pigment ink with Violet for an enhanced gamut, and three levels of Black for fine gradation and tone
- Uses 10 x 25 ml ink cartridges • Flexible media handling with support for sheet and 2" core roll stocks
- Auto-selecting Matte / Photo Black inks for output on a wide range of media with dedicated channels for faster and easier interchange and reduced wastage
- Advanced Black & White Mode for exhibition-quality prints with neutral or custom tones
- Large 4.3” colour touch control panel with integrated help
- Wireless Wifi 5 ac / 100 Mbit Ethernet / USB 3.0
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.