Professional quality, high gloss A3+ size printer
Not sure which printer to buy? Call a dedicated printer specialist on 1300 782 636 during business hours for free advice!
The Epson SureColor® SC-P405 sets a new standard in glossy printing. This powerful, A3+ printer offers incredible versatility so you can explore all your creative aspirations. With Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 pigment ink, the SC-P405 delivers vibrant photos up to 13 inches wide and up to 44 inches long. Offering the highest level of media versatility of any printer in its class, this remarkable performer prints on a wide variety of media types including glossy, luster, matte, canvas and fine art papers. Offering the latest in wired and wireless networking, the SC-P405 makes it easy to print from anywhere in your home or office
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Industry-leading pigment ink technology – Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 pigment ink for colourful, vibrant prints, beautiful skin tones that are highly water, smudge and fade-resistant.
- Individual, larger ink cartridges – change cartridges less often with 8 individual colour cartridges including a gloss optimiser.
- Professional media versatility – accommodates cut-sheet and roll paper in sizes up to A3+ wide; supports photographic and fine art paper, 1.3 mm thick board and ink jet printable CD / DVDs.
- Epson Print Layout Software – This plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Nikon ViewNX-i provides a simple, easy and flexible tool for producing images to suit a variety of display requirements. Images can be printed individually or as a compound, either borderless or with a choice of border sizes and styles. An advanced gallery wrap function enables output that is suitable for mounting onto a frame. The program operates via intuitive and consistent controls that include slider bars and colour wheels for precise and easy adjustment. It includes a set of colour modes to create different finishes and moods as well as an Advanced Black and White mode. It includes a set of template Layouts, supports ICC soft proofing, Colour Production, Preview, Custom media registration & Panorama Layouts.
- Unparalleled connectivity – Hi-Speed USB 2.0, wireless 802.11n and 100 Mbit Ethernet support.
- Auto-selecting Black inks – achieve optimal black density and superior contrast on glossy, matte or fine art papers from either Matte or Photo Black ink.
- Leading-edge image-quality architecture – smoother colour transitions and outstanding highlight and shadow detail.
- Precision 8-channel print head technology – innovative MicroPiezo AMC, one-inch wide print head with ink-repelling coating for more accurate dot placement and reduced maintenance.
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.