CAD & POS printing made Fast and Flexible
Want to know more? Call a dedicated wide format printer specialist on 1300 782 636 during business hours for free advice!
The Epson SureColor Technical series is a versatile and compact range of printers. They are designed for users who need to produce large-format colour and black-and-white images, economically and at high speed. They are compatible with a wide range of media from basic bond paper, to photographic media. They support high resolution print with dense and consistent colour. They are ideal for maps, plans, drawings, schematics, geological survey diagrams, sales presentations, POS, posters and displays.
The SC-T3460 features Epson's latest PrecisionCore™ print head and aqueous UltraChrome® XD2 pigment ink. It will print an A1 image in as little as 25s with output that dries almost instantly to be water and rub resistant. Ink ships in a range of cartridge sizes to suit different production and cost-per-print requirements. Designed for businesses that want to produce wide format prints, the printer can be purchased in either a desktop or floor-standing configuration and can be installed against a wall or in a corner. It also ships with software that enables easy printing from office and CAD/GIS applications.
- High Productivity – prints an A1 image in as little as 25s and includes an integrated auto-cutter
- High Precision – 2400x1200dpi resolution Epson PrecisionCore™ print head with Variable Sized Dot Technology (VSDT) for super fine lines, superior half tones, solid and consistent colour
- High Durability – all-pigment Epson UltraChrome™ XD2 ink dries almost instantly to be moisture & scratch resistant
- High Reliability – solid construction backed with a comprehensive 'heads-n-all' warranty with service cover extendable up to 5 years1
- High Flexibility – supports roll paper up to 24" (610mm) wide, sheet paper up to A1 and has integrated scanner support for optional MFP functionality3
- High Convenience – large 4.3" touchscreen panel with easy to use interface, front loaded ink and media, Barcode Roll Media Management system, single page prints are held by the printer for easy removal while the floor standing model ships with a basket
- Low Running Cost – ultra-low power consumption, uses individual colour cartridges in a choice of sizes up to 350ml and you can track how much your prints are costing with the LFP Accounting tool
- Easy Integration – compact design, high speed Gigabit Ethernet, convenient WiFi/ WiFi Direct & AirPrint support, HP-GL/2 & RTL emulation2
- Greater Connectivity – Connect a USB thumb drive to the printer and print JPEG or TIFF images directly from the USB
1 When printers are installed, maintained and operated appropriately using correct and genuine Epson UltraChrome XD ink they are covered by a comprehensive on-site warranty subject to conditions outlined in the Epson Australia Warranty Statement. Service Cover can be extended through the purchase of optional CoverPlus up to a maximum total of 5 years subject to conditions documented in the relevant service pack.
2 The HP-GL/2 & HP RTL implementation employed by different applications can vary. If this facility is important please contact Epson or one of our dealer partners to confirm compatibility and operational functionality prior to purchase.
3 Please refer to specifications page for compatible scanner models.
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.