CAD & POS printing made Fast and Flexible
Want to know more? Call a dedicated wide format printer specialist on 1300 782 636 during business hours for free advice!
The Epson SureColor Technical series is a versatile and compact range of printers. They are designed for users who need to produce large-format colour and black-and-white images, economically and at high speed. They are compatible with a wide range of media from basic bond paper, to photographic media. They support high resolution print with dense and consistent colour. They are ideal for maps, plans, drawings, schematics, geological survey diagrams, sales presentations, POS posters and displays.
The SC-T5160 features Epson's latest PrecisionCore™ print head and aqueous UltraChrome® XD2 pigment ink. It will print an A1 image in as little as 31s with output that dries almost instantly to be water and rub resistant. Ink ships in a range of cartridge sizes to suit different production and cost-per-print requirements. Designed for small and medium sized businesses that want to produce wide format prints, the printer can be purchased in either a desktop or floor-standing configuration, has a very small footprint, and can be installed against a wall or in a corner. It also ships with software that enables easy printing from office and CAD/GIS applications
- High Productivity – prints an A1 image in as little as 31s and includes an integrated auto-cutter
- High Precision – 2400x1200dpi resolution Epson PrecisionCore™ print head with Variable Sized Dot Technology (VSDT) for super fine lines, superior half tones, solid and consistent colour
- High Durability – all-pigment Epson UltraChrome™ XD2 ink dries almost instantly to be moisture & scratch resistant
- High Reliability – solid construction backed with a comprehensive 'heads-n-all' warranty with service cover extendable up to 3 years1
- High Flexibility – supports roll paper up to 36" (914mm) wide, sheet paper up to A0/B1 and has integrated scanner support for optional MFP functionality3
- High Convenience – large 4.3" touchscreen panel with easy to use interface, top loaded ink and media, spindle roll loading, integrated Auto Sheet Feeder, auto sheet/roll switching, single page prints are held by the printer for easy removal while the floor standing model ships with a basket
- Low Running Cost – ultra-low power consumption, uses individual colour cartridges in a choice of sizes up to 80ml
- Easy Integration – compact design, high speed Gigabit Ethernet, convenient WiFi/ WiFi Direct & AirPrint support, HP-GL/2 & RTL emulation2
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.