When can I expect delivery of my Fuji Xerox ColorQube 8570DT Solid Ink and Consumables?
Delivery is usually next business day (in over 92% of cases!) so you will get your order quick. Some customers in remote or far flung destinations, and customers who opt for Australia Post delivery may experience some delays but be assured that we will find the quickest way to get your Fuji Xerox ColorQube 8570DT Solid Ink and Consumables to you!
Not only that, but delivery is FREE
for the majority of our customers. *Just spend 98.99 or more and you don't pay a cent for shipping, under 98.99, a moderate fee of $7 is charged. Printers and bulky paper items not included in free shipping.
How can I pay?
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Paypal, Direct Bank Deposit and Internet Banking. We do not charge extra fees for using your credit card, ever!
Note: Direct deposit payments require clearance before shipmentOur site uses 256bit encryption ensuring your credit card details remain safe.
Fuji Xerox ColorQube 8570DT Description
ColorQube 8570 Everyone wants colour. But no one needs expense or complexity. You want attention-grabbing documents. But not if it hurts the environment. So we introduced the ColorQube® 8570. Not only does it produce brilliant colour (even on recycled paper) but it’s astonishingly easy to use and economical - ideal for modern workgroups. And because it uses solid ink, you can be sure it’s kinder to the environment, too. Less waste, intelligent energy use and our latest green technology all add up to colour with a clearer conscience.
- Colour: up to 40 ppm
- Black: up to 40 ppm
- Unique solid ink colour technology
- Xerox solid ink printers produce up to 90% less waste, and have up to 30% lower lifecycle energy demand and up to 30% smaller carbon footprint than comparable laser printers
- First-page-out time as few as 5 seconds
- Maximum paper size: A4
- Resolution: up to 2400 FinePoint™
- Standard paper capacity: 625 sheets
- Maximum paper capacity: 2,200 sheets
- Network connectivity standard on all models
- True Adobe® PostScript® 3™
- Duty cycle of 85,000 pages per month
- Minimum dimensions (w x d x h): 406 x 521 x 368 mm
- What comes in the box Solid Ink Rainbow Pack plus a preloaded starter stick of each colour (total capacity: 3,000 per colour1) Maintenance Kit (10,000 pages2) Power cord Software and documentation
Print Quality Features
- Incredible detail and halftones thanks to 2400 FinePoint™ print resolution
- Solid ink gives your documents rich, vibrant colours on all media, including recycled paper
- Wide media range, including plain paper, labels, envelopes, card stock, business cards, and glossy media
- True Adobe® PostScript® 3™ and PCL 5c emulation print languages ensure your jobs are printed accurately every time
- Consistent, vivid colour from the first page to the last – no colour degradation over time
- PANTONE® approved solid-colour simulations and Xerox colour correction technology deliver results that always match your expectations
Everyday Printing Features
- Fast print speed gets your jobs out quickly – as quick as 40 ppm colour and black-and-white
- Print when you’re ready with a first-page out-time as fast as 5 seconds
- Two-sided printing is just as fast as single-sided – and saves paper
- Easy expandability lets you add memory to enable more time-saving features, as well as a paper capacity that’s expandable to 2,200 sheets
- Simplified driver management with Xerox Global Print Driver and Xerox Mobile Express Driver
- Colour By Words colour correction lets you adjust the colours of your prints, ensuring you get the colours you want. Colour By Words now includes support for English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
- Feed heavy media through any tray
- Its small footprint allows for easy integration within your work space, whether on your desk or in a central location
- Full compatibility with Windows, Mac and Linux environments
- Small ink stick boxes conserve storage space compared to bulky toner cartridges
- High monthly duty cycle of up to 85,000 images means you'll get a reliable colour printer that will last for many years to come
- Solid ink printer and consumable technology mean up to 90% less waste, up to 30% lower lifecycle energy demand and up to 30% smaller carbon footprint than comparable laser printers
- Typical electricity consumption on the ColorQube 8570 has been reduced by 40% from the Phaser 8560
- Bundled GreenPrint software helps you print only the pages you want, reducing paper and toner usage
- EarthSmart print driver settings make it simple to save paper with easy access to two-sided and 2-up features for eco friendly colour printing
- The Intelligent Ready feature learns your usage patterns to optimize power consumption and productivity
- The ColorQube 8570 is Energy Star qualified
1 Average standard pages. Average Continuous Composite CMY Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode. 2 Approximate pages. Declared Yield on Drums based on an average job size of 3 pages A4 size. Declared Yield on Fusers based on A4 size 75 gsm pages. Drum and Fuser Yields will vary based on job run length, media type, size, weight, orientation, and usage patterns.
How secure is Printzone for ordering?
Some very important points:
Our site uses the highest level of encryption possible. If you are using a modern browser, communication of sensitive information (your personal details, credit card details etc) is at 256bit - that's the same as online banks and every other reputable online retailer. Our website information, and who we are, has been thoroughly investigated by the secure certificate issuer Thawte. When you are on our secure pages and entering personal information, look for the green URL in the browser bar.
Our website is hosted by a secure data centre in Sydney, Australia with restricted access and security vetting of all staff. Protected by firewalls and security programs, your information is safe from prying eyes.
We will never sell or trade your personal information.
Some websites offer cheaper prices because they act as collectors for your personal information to on sell to third parties for marketing purposes. We will never do this.
We only use your personal information to fulfill your order, and will only send you promotional email if you choose to receive them!
What are the top 10 reasons people buy from Printzone?
- Lower Prices
- 4597 product lines in stock
- 92.2% of orders are delivered next working day
- Easy payment options - credit card, paypal, cheque or direct deposit
- Heavily secured website
- In business since 1999
- Real people working in a real store
- Toll free contact number
- 100% guarantee on all our products
- Save your favourites in myCartridges
Order Fuji Xerox ColorQube 8570DT Solid Ink and Consumables now
Use the 'Add to Cart' buttons above to buy what you need now. If online ordering is not for you, but our Fuji Xerox ColorQube 8570DT Solid Ink and Consumables offer is too good to turn down, then why not call us on 1300 782 636
, and we will handle your order personally.
Thank you for choosing Printzone for your printer cartridges.