Fuji Xerox Phaser 4600
Magnificent as always
This is no fuss, easy to order and quick delivery. Service is their motto and they deliver it well read more
Excellent customer service
The person I dealt with was extremely helpful, went out of his way to assist and if he didn't know read more
When can I expect delivery of my Fuji Xerox Phaser 4600 Cartridges?Delivery is usually next business day (in over 92% of cases!) so you will get your order quick. Some customers in remote or far flung destinations, and customers who opt for Australia Post delivery may experience some delays but be assured that we will find the quickest way to get your Fuji Xerox Phaser 4600 Cartridges to you!
Not only that, but delivery is FREE for the majority of our customers.
*Just spend $99.00 or more and you don't pay a cent for shipping, under $99.00, a moderate fee of $7 is charged. Printers and bulky paper items not included in free shipping.
How can I pay?
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Paypal, Direct Bank Deposit and Internet Banking. We do not charge extra fees for using your credit card, ever!
Note: Direct deposit payments require clearance before shipment
Our site uses 256bit encryption ensuring your credit card details remain safe.
Fuji Xerox Phaser 4600 Description
Phaser 4600/4620 The new Xerox® Phaser® 4600 / 4620 laser printer provides world-class print speeds and high-quality printing your business can rely on. It’s built for superior productivity, extra quiet operation, with a duty cycle of up to a remarkably reliable 275,000 prints/month. With support for multiple trays, feeders, automatic two-sided printing, finisher with stapler, and a wide, wide range of paper and media options, the Phaser 4600 / 4620 is value-priced from the start. Quick Facts
- Maximum paper size: 216 x 356 mm
- Print resolution: up to 1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality
- Standard paper capacity: 650 sheets
- Maximum paper capacity: 3,750 sheets
- 700 MHz processor
- 256 MB memory standard, 768 MB maximum
- True Adobe® PostScript® 3™
- Optional finishing capabilities including 50-page stapling and 4-bin mailbox
- Windows (including Vista) and Mac compatible
- Minimum dimensions (w x d x h): 476 x 541 x 420 mm
- Power requirements: 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- What comes in the box Toner cartridge (capacity: 10,000 pages1) Drum cartridge (capacity: 60,000 pages2) Waste toner bottle Power cord Software and documentation
- Sturdy design that is built to last with a monthly duty cycle of up to 275,000 prints
- The easy-to-understand front console and automated setup allow simple operation
- Print on everything from transparencies to cardstock, envelopes to labels
- Outstanding reliability is backed by Xerox with a one-year warranty
- Manage every device using Xerox CentreWare™ Web. IT administrators can easily install, configure manage, monitor and report on printers and MFPs across your network, regardless of manufacturer
- Simplified driver management with Xerox Global Print Driver and Xerox Mobile Express Driver
- Instant on-screen alert notification and help when a print job needs attention with PrintingScout™
- Automatically staple up to 50 sheets together at a time with the optional 500-sheet finisher
- Load paper and go with trays that automatically sense the size and type of paper you just loaded
- Real-time paper tray status on your desktop shows all available media types and sizes
- Built-in support for IPv6 and IPSec
- Keep unauthorized eyes from sensitive documents with the Image Overwrite feature, which completely removes unneeded data from printer storage
- Protect active documents stored on the printer with state-of-the-art hard disk encryption
- Secure Print requires a password to be entered at the device before the job can be printed
- Automatic meter reads are secure and hassle-free with Xerox SMARTsend software
- Track device activity to the user, group, or department level, generate reports, and bill usage to internal or external clients
- Cut your paper consumption in half with high-efficiency, no-hassle duplex printing
- Reduce paper usage even more with N-up printing, which lets you group multiple pages on a single sheet
- Lower monthly energy bills, since the Xerox Phaser 4600/4620 supports the highest ENERGY STAR™ standards for power-saving
- The Phaser 4600/4620 uses split consumables, so replace only what you’ve used
- Ultra-quiet operation helps minimize office distractions
How secure is Printzone for ordering?
Very secure. Some very important points:
Our site uses the highest level of encryption possible. If you are using a modern browser, communication of sensitive information (your personal details, credit card details etc) is at 256bit - that's the same as online banks and every other reputable online retailer. Our website information, and who we are, has been thoroughly investigated by the secure certificate issuer Thawte. When you are on our secure pages and entering personal information, look for the green URL in the browser bar.
Our website is hosted by a secure data centre in Sydney, Australia with restricted access and security vetting of all staff. Protected by firewalls and security programs, your information is safe from prying eyes.
We will never sell or trade your personal information. Some websites offer cheaper prices because they act as collectors for your personal information to on sell to third parties for marketing purposes. We will never do this. We only use your personal information to fulfill your order, and will only send you promotional email if you choose to receive them!
What are the top 10 reasons people buy from Printzone?
- Lower Prices
- 4284 product lines in stock
- 92.2% of orders are delivered next working day
- Easy payment options - credit card, paypal, cheque or direct deposit
- Heavily secured website
- In business since 1999
- Real people working in a real store
- Toll free contact number
- 100% guarantee on all our products
- Save your favourites in myCartridges
Order Fuji Xerox Phaser 4600 Cartridges nowUse the 'Add to Cart' buttons above to buy what you need now. If online ordering is not for you, but our Fuji Xerox Phaser 4600 Cartridges offer is too good to turn down, then why not call us on 1300 782 636, and we will handle your order personally.
Thank you for choosing Printzone for your printer cartridges.