Fuji Xerox Phaser 7800dn
High Yield Genuine Toner
Waste Toner Bottles
$1,849.10$1,585.10Stock getting low Add To Cart
When can I expect delivery of my Fuji Xerox Phaser 7800dn Cartridges?Delivery is usually next business day (in over 92% of cases!) so you will get your order quick. Some customers in remote or far flung destinations, and customers who opt for Australia Post delivery may experience some delays but be assured that we will find the quickest way to get your Fuji Xerox Phaser 7800dn Cartridges to you!
Not only that, but delivery is FREE for the majority of our customers.
*Just spend $99.00 or more and you don't pay a cent for shipping, under $99.00, a moderate fee of $7 is charged. Printers and bulky paper items not included in free shipping.
How can I pay?
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Paypal, Direct Bank Deposit and Internet Banking. We do not charge extra fees for using your credit card, ever!
Note: Direct deposit payments require clearance before shipment
Our site uses 256bit encryption ensuring your credit card details remain safe.
Fuji Xerox Phaser 7800dn Description
Phaser 7800 Now any business that produces large volumes of high-resolution output, such as advertising agencies, graphic design shops, marketing communications firms, photography studios, medical imaging applications and countless others, can keep more of their business-critical print jobs in-house thanks to the Phaser 7800 colour printer’s unbeatable state-of-the-art technologies. With the winning combination of consistently superior image quality and professional-level colour-matching technologies, no other A3 paper size colour printer gives creative professionals the freedom to produce more customer-facing collaterals in-house. Quick Facts
- Colour: up to 45 ppm
- Black: up to 45 ppm
- True 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution
- First-page-out time as fast as 9 seconds for colour and black-and-white
- Maximum paper size: 330 x 450 mm/SRA3
- Automatic two-sided output standard
- Exceptional media-handling flexibility
- Wide range of finishing options available
- Maximum duty cycle of up to 225,000 pages per month
- Minimum dimensions (w x d x h): 641 x 699 x 578 mm
- Power requirements: 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- What comes in the box Colour toner cartridges (capacity: 6,000 pages each1) Black toner cartridge (capacity: 24,000 pages1) Imaging unit (capacity: 145,000 pages2) Power cord Software and documentation
- True 1200 x 2400 dpi consistently produces the most realistic images, photos and graphics, plus the sharpest text and fine-line detail
- PANTONE® approved solid-colour simulations and Xerox colour correction technology deliver results that always match your expectations, while true Adobe® PostScript® 3™ ensures accuracy you can count on
- PhaserMatch® 5.0 colour management and calibration software, including the PhaserMeter Colour Measurement Device powered by X-Rite, adds a professional level of colour control and helps maintain colour accuracy print after print, and across all output devices.
- Advanced trapping technology ensures clean edges and prevents gaps between adjacent colours. Plus, black text on coloured backgrounds and coloured text on black backgrounds always prints sharp and clear.
- Xerox Hi-Q LED print head provides better dot-to-dot intensity and timing control, and produces more precise colour registration
- Superior performance, with black-and-white and colour output as fast as 45 ppm
- More power, with a 1.33 GB processor, 2 GB of memory and a standard 160 GB hard drive
- The 225,000-page monthly duty cycle supports the heaviest office print volumes
- Automatic two-sided printing comes standard, providing more flexibility and helping reduce paper consumption. Plus, duplexing is just as fast as single-side printing, so there’s no sacrificing efficiency for conservation
- Optional Extra Heavy Duty Media Kit lets you print two-sided output on standard and custom-size media in weights up to 300 gsm
- Finishing options range from stacking and stapling with the flexibility to add separate hole punching, creasing, v-folding and booklet-making capabilities
- The large, 109 mm colour touch screen interface features big, bright icons and intuitive menus that make walk-up operation faster and easier than ever
- Embedded help videos provide quick troubleshooting assistance right on the front panel
- CentreWare™ Internet Services embedded web server lets you view job status and troubleshoot right from your web browser
- Easy, front-side access no rotating or moving the printer to perform routine maintenance like changing toner and adding paper
- Bi-directional communication sends print-job updates, along with toner and paper supply levels, to your desktop or even over the web. Pop-up alerts immediately notify you of any print problems — and how to fix them
- Standard duplexing helps you reduce paper consumption
- Innovative EA Toner with low-melt technology requires a lower fusing temperature than traditional toner while offering glossy, beautiful office graphics
- Hi-Q LED Print engine technology consumes minimal energy and space, and operates quietly
- The heat-efficient IH fuser consumes substantially less power in standby mode and achieves a start-up time of less than 15 seconds
- The innovative Earth Smart feature allows you to choose via the print driver the most environmentally sensitive options for your job
How secure is Printzone for ordering?
Very secure. Some very important points:
Our site uses the highest level of encryption possible. If you are using a modern browser, communication of sensitive information (your personal details, credit card details etc) is at 256bit - that's the same as online banks and every other reputable online retailer. Our website information, and who we are, has been thoroughly investigated by the secure certificate issuer Thawte. When you are on our secure pages and entering personal information, look for the green URL in the browser bar.
Our website is hosted by a secure data centre in Sydney, Australia with restricted access and security vetting of all staff. Protected by firewalls and security programs, your information is safe from prying eyes.
We will never sell or trade your personal information. Some websites offer cheaper prices because they act as collectors for your personal information to on sell to third parties for marketing purposes. We will never do this. We only use your personal information to fulfill your order, and will only send you promotional email if you choose to receive them!
What are the top 10 reasons people buy from Printzone?
- Lower Prices
- 4391 product lines in stock
- 92.2% of orders are delivered next working day
- Easy payment options - credit card, paypal, cheque or direct deposit
- Heavily secured website
- In business since 1999
- Real people working in a real store
- Toll free contact number
- 100% guarantee on all our products
- Save your favourites in myCartridges
Order Fuji Xerox Phaser 7800dn Cartridges nowUse the 'Add to Cart' buttons above to buy what you need now. If online ordering is not for you, but our Fuji Xerox Phaser 7800dn Cartridges offer is too good to turn down, then why not call us on 1300 782 636, and we will handle your order personally.
Thank you for choosing Printzone for your printer cartridges.