Fuji Xerox WorkCentre 3220
Wow. Fast delivery!
Wow. I have never had such fast delivery of anything other than food! I ordered ink cartridges in the morning read more
I was a bit dubious at first
I was a bit dubious at first, because Printzone offered a compatible cartridge pack of 4 compatible cartridges for my read more
When can I expect delivery of my Fuji Xerox WorkCentre 3220 Toner Cartridges?Delivery is usually next business day (in over 92% of cases!) so you will get your order quick. Some customers in remote or far flung destinations, and customers who opt for Australia Post delivery may experience some delays but be assured that we will find the quickest way to get your Fuji Xerox WorkCentre 3220 Toner Cartridges to you!
Not only that, but delivery is FREE for the majority of our customers.
*Just spend $99.00 or more and you don't pay a cent for shipping, under $99.00, a moderate fee of $7 is charged. Printers and bulky paper items not included in free shipping.
How can I pay?
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Paypal, Direct Bank Deposit and Internet Banking. We do not charge extra fees for using your credit card, ever!
Note: Direct deposit payments require clearance before shipment
Our site uses 256bit encryption ensuring your credit card details remain safe.
Fuji Xerox WorkCentre 3220 Description
Competitive Edge - WorkCentre 3210/3220
- Convenience and performance with print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities all in one compact device
- High productivity right out of the box, to support busy professionals and small workteams with built-in networking and automated setup that helps you get up and running
- Choose long-lasting high-capacity print cartridges to lower your cost per print and minimize printer intervention
- An array of security features such as Secure Fax Receive, which holds a fax until it is released with a PIN number, along with SNMPv3 and IPv6 ensure that private data stays secure
- Crisp and clear text and graphics add visual impact to important print jobs with 600 x 600 dpi (up to 1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality) plus PCL® 6 and PCL 5e printer languages (and PostScript® 3™ compatibility on WorkCentre 3220)
- Packed with features such as ID Card Copy, auto fit, reduce/enlarge, poster printing, color scanning, a front panel USB port for scanning to and printing from a USB memory device, PC/LAN fax for sending faxes digitally, and fax forward to email (on WorkCentre 3220).
Features that save time - WorkCentre 3210/3220
- Fast print speeds of up to 24 / 30 ppm and a rapid first-page-out time of less than 8.5 seconds on WorkCentre 3220 deliver your documents in a hurry
- Concurrent operation means you can quickly scan a file when you need it, even while other jobs are printing
- No-hassle maintenance with only one customer-replaceable print cartridge
- Fax from your computer (PC Fax) or from the device like a traditional fax machine
- Scan with ease with powerful Xerox Scan to PC Desktop software – standard on all models.
Benefits for small offices - WorkCentre 3210/3220
- Space-saving design tucks into tight spaces and makes it easy to place within quick reach of a single user or small workgroup
- User-friendly front panel helps you find your most-needed functions fast with large, easy-to-read buttons and a two-line LCD display
- Set-up is a snap thanks to simplified network and driver installation
- Scan paper documents into color digital files that you can edit, index, and archive
- Fax forward to email feature on the WorkCentre 3220 allows for easy fax distribution, archiving, or access while you're out of the office.
Software Solutions - WorkCentre 3210/3220
Digitize . . . Organize . . . Distribute . . . Collaborate
With digital documents, you can easily create, search, re-use, and build upon your documents. Maximize your hardware investments with innovative software solutions from Xerox and Xerox Business Partners:
- Contain costs;
- Share knowledge;
- Accelerate workflow;
- Integrate paper and electronic documents;
- Manage and distribute documents effectively.
How secure is Printzone for ordering?
Very secure. Some very important points:
Our site uses the highest level of encryption possible. If you are using a modern browser, communication of sensitive information (your personal details, credit card details etc) is at 256bit - that's the same as online banks and every other reputable online retailer. Our website information, and who we are, has been thoroughly investigated by the secure certificate issuer Thawte. When you are on our secure pages and entering personal information, look for the green URL in the browser bar.
Our website is hosted by a secure data centre in Sydney, Australia with restricted access and security vetting of all staff. Protected by firewalls and security programs, your information is safe from prying eyes.
We will never sell or trade your personal information. Some websites offer cheaper prices because they act as collectors for your personal information to on sell to third parties for marketing purposes. We will never do this. We only use your personal information to fulfill your order, and will only send you promotional email if you choose to receive them!
What are the top 10 reasons people buy from Printzone?
- Lower Prices
- 4398 product lines in stock
- 92.2% of orders are delivered next working day
- Easy payment options - credit card, paypal, cheque or direct deposit
- Heavily secured website
- In business since 1999
- Real people working in a real store
- Toll free contact number
- 100% guarantee on all our products
- Save your favourites in myCartridges
Order Fuji Xerox WorkCentre 3220 Toner Cartridges nowUse the 'Add to Cart' buttons above to buy what you need now. If online ordering is not for you, but our Fuji Xerox WorkCentre 3220 Toner Cartridges offer is too good to turn down, then why not call us on 1300 782 636, and we will handle your order personally.
Thank you for choosing Printzone for your printer cartridges.