Save money every time you print with genuine Emulsion Aggregation toner especially designed for your Docuprint P255dw or M255z. Fuji Xerox EA-ECO toner works with a fusing temperature 20°C lower than conventional toners. That means great energy-saving performance and up to 40% reduction in power consumption during printing. EA is a new process of “growing” each toner particle, rather than grinding down larger chunks to the required size. This produces finer particles with uniform size and shape. It enables the toner to be transferred to the paper faster and produces a sharper image than conventional toners. Consequently, transfer is consistent, text is clearer, coverage is more even and image quality is higher. Added benefits include:
- Toner consumption reduced by up to 35%
- Toner wastage cut by up to 65%
- E.A. Toner requires no fuser oil: giving consistent gloss and allowing post-it notes to stick to prints and you can also write on the printed area.
- E.A. Toner uniformity (shape and diameter) reproduces screens accurately without unwanted toner dispersion, where other toners suffer from screen dispersion as a result of particle size and uneven shape.
You need a consistent, reliable toner cartridge you can count on - one that will print your documents and marketing materials with as much care and precision as you used to produce it. This genuine Fuji Xerox product will deliver crisp, sharp laser output that is important for business and home users, it will produce vivid, high impact professional looking documents every time.
- Genuine Fuji Xerox consumables are specially formulated and tested to provide the best image quality and most reliable printing you can count on page after page. Fuji Xerox Genuine Supplies and Fuji Xerox equipment are made for each other.
- Crisp, sharp, clear prints from the first to the last.
- Total peace of mind with a full manufacturers warranty.
- Fast delivery Australia wide - minimise downtime and stay productive.
- Fuji Xerox Product Code: CT201918