The excellent results you'll get from your Fuji Xerox Docucentre S2520 is the result of integrated design. The print engine combined with genuine Fuji Xerox toner work together to provide the best image quality and most reliable printing. Only Genuine Fuji Xerox printer supplies are rigorously tested by Fuji Xerox to ensure the best possible performance and reliability with their products. By continually perfecting their consumables technology, Fuji Xerox improves the intelligence that protects your hardware investment.
Enjoy unparalled quality from your Fuji Xerox Docucentre S2520 series multifunction when you use this genuine CT202384 toner cartridge. This Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Ultra Low-Melt toner achieves a fusing temperature more than 20°C lower than conventional EA toner, reducing power consumption during fusion, as well as achieving a brilliant glossy output even on ordinary paper..
- Toner consumption reduced by up to 20%
- EA Toner is chemical toner prepared by Emulsion Aggregation, or a chemical process used to “grow” very small, uniform particle sizes from even smaller (sub-micron) size toner components. The EA process can deliver the desired size and narrow particle size distribution required for excellent color image quality. This small size and the relative uniformity of all the particles in a particular “batch” of EA toner is more predictable than the conventional mechanical process of pulverizing extruded plastic for toner. It is also less energy intensive. Emulsion refers to the synthetic chemical process to form latex toner resin and aggregation means to bring the toner ingredient’s particles together to form the desired particle size and spherical shape.
- Toner wastage cut by up to 65%
- E.A. Toner requires no fuser oil: giving consistent gloss and allowing post-it notes to stick to prints and you can also write on the printed area.
- E.A. Toner uniformity (shape and diameter) reproduces screens accurately without unwanted toner dispersion, where other toners suffer from screen dispersion as a result of particle size and uneven shape
- By using genuine Fuji Xerox toner you can take full advantage of the printer's inbuilt Image Enhancement. IE (Image Enhancement) technology improves flexibility in the number of screen lines, shapes and angles by scanning in two directions on a finer matrix to give you razor-sharp images, text and graphics.
Fuji Xerox's energy saving rechnology reduces prrint costs, ensuring you save money with every page you print and help keep the environment greener. These toners print perfectly every time - so by reducing waste you reduce printing costs, streamline business processes and produce clear, sharp prints from the first to the last.
- Genuine Fuji Xerox toner ensures consistent, reliable and trouble free operation.
- Crisp, sharp, clear prints from the first to the last.
- Total peace of mind with a full manufacturers warranty.
- Fast delivery Australia wide - minimise downtime and stay productive.
- Standard yield toner a lower initial cost, perfect if you print less frequently.
- Fuji Xerox Product Code: CT202384