High yield toner prints more pages than the standard yield toner (three times as many), giving you a lower cost per page. Perfect for heavier users who want to save and enjoy less frequent toner cartridge changes!
Only Genuine Fuji Xerox Printers consumables are rigorously tested by Fuji Xerox Printers to ensure the best possible performance and reliability with Fuji Xerox Printers products. By continually perfecting our consumables technology, Fuji Xerox Printers improves the intelligence that protects your hardware investment.
Enjoy unparalled quality from your Fuji Xerox Docuprint P375 or M375 series laser printer or multifunction when you use this genuine CT203109 high yield toner cartridge. Only genuine Fuji Xerox toner cartridges contain patented Emulsion Aggregation (EA) toner. EA Eco toner is a newly developed special toner that allows fusing to paper at a much lower temperature so you can save up to 20% power consumption and reduce CO2 emissions by up to 35% compared to conventional Fuji Xerox toners. EA-Eco toner is completely oil free with the sharp-melting characteristics which provide the right gloss even on different types of paper. Overall EA-Eco toner offers you this energy saving performance.
- Toner consumption reduced by up to 20%
- EA Toner is chemical toner prepared by Emulsion Aggregation, or a chemical process used to “grow” very small, uniform particle sizes from even smaller (sub-micron) size toner components. The EA process can deliver the desired size and narrow particle size distribution required for excellent color image quality. This small size and the relative uniformity of all the particles in a particular “batch” of EA toner is more predictable than the conventional mechanical process of pulverizing extruded plastic for toner. It is also less energy intensive. Emulsion refers to the synthetic chemical process to form latex toner resin and aggregation means to bring the toner ingredient’s particles together to form the desired particle size and spherical shape.
- Toner wastage cut by up to 65%
- E.A. Toner requires no fuser oil: giving consistent gloss and allowing post-it notes to stick to prints and you can also write on the printed area.
- E.A. Toner uniformity (shape and diameter) reproduces screens accurately without unwanted toner dispersion, where other toners suffer from screen dispersion as a result of particle size and uneven shape
- By using genuine Fuji Xerox toner you can take full advantage of the printer's inbuilt Image Enhancement. IE (Image Enhancement) technology improves flexibility in the number of screen lines, shapes and angles by scanning in two directions on a finer matrix to give you razor-sharp images, text and graphics.
Fuji Xerox's energy saving technology reduces print costs, ensuring you save money with every page you print and help keep the environment greener. These toners print perfectly every time - so by reducing waste you reduce printing costs, streamline business processes and produce clear, sharp prints from the first to the last.
- Genuine Fuji Xerox toner ensures consistent, reliable and trouble free operation.
- Crisp, sharp, clear prints from the first to the last.
- Total peace of mind with a full manufacturers warranty.
- Fast delivery Australia wide - minimise downtime and stay productive.
- High yield toner prints more pages.
- Fuji Xerox Product Code: CT203109