HP Colour Laserjet CM1415fn Description
Use a colour touchscreen to print, copy, scan—in colour—and fax. Connect this MFP to a wired or wireless network and give your office high-quality prints with vivid colour and sharp black. Save energy and reduce your impact.
Business users that want a colour MFP—with a touchscreen—that can be shared over a wireless or wired network.Features
- Bring easy, touchscreen printing to your office.
- Use the intuitive 3.5-inch (8.89 cm) colour touchscreen to access and print information.
- Spend more time on business and less time on setup and maintenance.
- Easily copy both sides of an ID card onto a single-sided document.
- Produce professional-quality marketing materials.
- Make the most of your printed images, with HP ImageREt 3600.
- Enhance the quality of your copied images, text and graphics with automatic copy optimisation.
- Print crisp text and vivid colour images—use Original HP LaserJet print cartridges with HP ColorSphere toner.
- Print black text affordably—at the same cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer.
- Increase productivity—share the MFP on a network.
- Print from anywhere in the office with integrated wireless. Share resources, using built-in Ethernet.
- Start and finish printing sooner from low-power or Ready modes, using Instant-on Technology.
- Tackle multiple-page documents, using the 35-page automatic document feeder.
- Print quickly and conveniently with a front-panel USB port.
- Minimise your environmental impact.
- Conserve energy with Instant-on Technology and Instant-on Copy.
- Save space and resources with the compact size of this colour laser printer.
- Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
 Built-in wireless is available on the HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw Colour MFP.
 Compared with HP LaserJet Pro P1566/ P1606dn printer (single function) and HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf MFP. Assuming customer is printing at least 30 percent of total pages in colour with content similar to the colour ISO/IEC 19798 test suite (www.iso.org/jtc1/sc28) and overall average job length of three pages. Yields established using ISO/IEC test standards. Actual yields and costs vary considerably depending on images printed, number of colour pages printed, and other factors.
 Energy savings based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method on HP LaserJet products with Instant-on Technology vs. top competitive models as of March 2009.
 When compared with fluorescent tubes, Instant-on Copy with LED technology drops energy use by 4 times in idle mode and 1.4 times in copy mode.
 Program availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is currently available through the HP Planet Partners program.