HP Colour Laserjet CP1025
When can I expect delivery of my HP Colour Laserjet CP1025 Toner Cartridges?Delivery is usually next business day (in over 92% of cases!) so you will get your order quick. Some customers in remote or far flung destinations, and customers who opt for Australia Post delivery may experience some delays but be assured that we will find the quickest way to get your HP Colour Laserjet CP1025 Toner Cartridges to you!
Not only that, but delivery is FREE for the majority of our customers.
*Just spend $99.00 or more and you don't pay a cent for shipping, under $99.00, a moderate fee of $7 is charged. Printers and bulky paper items not included in free shipping.
How can I pay?
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Paypal, Direct Bank Deposit and Internet Banking. We do not charge extra fees for using your credit card, ever!
Note: Direct deposit payments require clearance before shipment
Our site uses 256bit encryption ensuring your credit card details remain safe.
HP Colour Laserjet CP1025 Description
Add high-quality colour using an affordable, wireless and Ethernet-connected HP LaserJet, The world's smallest colour laser printer is also one of the planet's most energy efficient.
Connect wirelessly to affordable colour.
- Print from anywhere in the office and share on a network, using built-in wireless and Ethernet.
- Save money, save space: this low-priced HP LaserJet is the world's smallest colour laser printer.
- Print documents affordably.Get the same black cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer.
- Ensure professional, accurate results with bold text and smooth colour with HP ImageREt 2400 and Original HP cartridges with ColorSphere toner.
Quick and easy to set up and maintain.
- Install and start printing quickly and easily.
- Get back to business quickly – install your printer in just a few minutes with just a few clicks.
- Simplify supplies maintenance - order cartridges with HP SureSupply  and install them easily.
- Minimise maintenance with a printer designed for lasting performance.
Reduce your environmental impact.
- Conserve energy with Instant-on Technology, and save even more with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Conserve resources with the world's smallest colour laser printer.
- Get easy recycling – cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Print only the web content you need, neatly and accurately, with HP Smart Web Printing.
- Create and print your own marketing materials.
- Design marketing materials and get ideas for your printed projects from HP Creative Studio for Business.
- Get the versatility you need to create a wide range of documents: print on media from 7.6 x 12.7 cm to 21.5 x 35.5 cm.
- Achieve great results: pre-configured shortcuts optimise output quality based on the media selected.
-  Based on personal colour printers as defined by IDC and shipping as of June 2010 as measured by volume (WXDXH) using manufacturers’ specifications or as measured by operational “A4” size.
-  Energy consumed based on competitive TEC measurement results found at energystar.gov and eu-energystar.org for single-function colour laser printers as of June 2010. TEC based on mono pages in mono print speed. Individual product configuration and usage will affect power consumption.
-  Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJets may require a firmware upgrade. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions. Available only on the HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw color printer.
-  Compared with HP LaserJet Pro P1102/P1102W printer (single function) and HP LaserJet Pro M1132, M1136, M1212nf, M1214nfh, M1217nfh MFP. Assuming customer is printing at least 30 percent of total pages in colour with content similar to the colour ISO/IEC 19798 test suite (www.iso.org/jtc1/sc28) and overall average job length of three pages. Yields established using ISO/IEC test standards. Actual yields and costs vary considerably depending on images printed, number of colour pages printed, and other factors.
-  Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require driver or apps, available for download at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. Available only on the HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw color printer.
-  Supports iOS 4.2 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and all-in-ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint Logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Available only on the HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw color printer.
-  Programme features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
-  Compared with traditional fusing.
-  HP Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings. Compares energy consumption of HP LaserJets with HP Auto-Off Technology to top competing models based on market share as of September 2010. Energy consumption based on HP internal testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method or TEC value found at energystar.gov./eu-energystar.org using greatest TEC value reported. Actual power usage may vary.
-  To use this feature, you need Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
How secure is Printzone for ordering?
Very secure. Some very important points:
Our site uses the highest level of encryption possible. If you are using a modern browser, communication of sensitive information (your personal details, credit card details etc) is at 256bit - that's the same as online banks and every other reputable online retailer. Our website information, and who we are, has been thoroughly investigated by the secure certificate issuer Thawte. When you are on our secure pages and entering personal information, look for the green URL in the browser bar.
Our website is hosted by a secure data centre in Sydney, Australia with restricted access and security vetting of all staff. Protected by firewalls and security programs, your information is safe from prying eyes.
We will never sell or trade your personal information. Some websites offer cheaper prices because they act as collectors for your personal information to on sell to third parties for marketing purposes. We will never do this. We only use your personal information to fulfill your order, and will only send you promotional email if you choose to receive them!
What are the top 10 reasons people buy from Printzone?
- Lower Prices
- 4394 product lines in stock
- 92.2% of orders are delivered next working day
- Easy payment options - credit card, paypal, cheque or direct deposit
- Heavily secured website
- In business since 1999
- Real people working in a real store
- Toll free contact number
- 100% guarantee on all our products
- Save your favourites in myCartridges
Order HP Colour Laserjet CP1025 Toner Cartridges nowUse the 'Add to Cart' buttons above to buy what you need now. If online ordering is not for you, but our HP Colour Laserjet CP1025 Toner Cartridges offer is too good to turn down, then why not call us on 1300 782 636, and we will handle your order personally.
Thank you for choosing Printzone for your printer cartridges.