When can I expect delivery of my HP Designjet 815 MFP Products?
Delivery is usually next business day (in over 92% of cases!) so you will get your order quick. Some customers in remote or far flung destinations, and customers who opt for Australia Post delivery may experience some delays but be assured that we will find the quickest way to get your HP Designjet 815 MFP Products to you!
Not only that, but delivery is FREE
for the majority of our customers. *Just spend 99.00 or more and you don't pay a cent for shipping, under 99.00, a moderate fee of $7 is charged. Printers and bulky paper items not included in free shipping.
How can I pay?
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Paypal, Direct Bank Deposit and Internet Banking. We do not charge extra fees for using your credit card, ever!
Note: Direct deposit payments require clearance before shipmentOur site uses 256bit encryption ensuring your credit card details remain safe.
HP Designjet 815 MFP Description
The HP Designjet 815 MFP is the large-format multifunction solution from HP for color printing, scanning and copying.
The following are features of the HP Designjet 815 MFP:
- Embedded HP-GL/2 processor with drivers for AutoCAD and Windows
- Embedded Adobe (R) PostScript (R) 3 (TM) RIP, with drivers for Macintosh and Windows
- Print-job management through printer’s 6-GB hard drive and 160 MB of RAM
- Powerful network card: HP Jetdirect 10/100 BaseTX print server, as well as USB 1.1 and parallel ports
- PDF, TIFF, JPEG, and CALS G4files also accepted
- Max scan width of 42 inches
- Optical resolution: 424 ppi (2,400 max)
- Line accuracy: 0.15%
- Max speed: B&W 3.0”/s, color 1.5”/s
- Enlargement, reduction, paneling, nesting…
- Close-loop color calibration
- File browser, preview & launch (print list)
- Fully featured copier/scanner/printer
- Color and mono copies/scans/prints
- Scan to CD (New!)
- Job accounting for client billing
- Job-collate copying (print list) for improved non-managed activity
- Scan to file (to local 6.5-GB hard drive or over the network)
How secure is Printzone for ordering?
Some very important points:
Our site uses the highest level of encryption possible. If you are using a modern browser, communication of sensitive information (your personal details, credit card details etc) is at 256bit - that's the same as online banks and every other reputable online retailer. Our website information, and who we are, has been thoroughly investigated by the secure certificate issuer Thawte. When you are on our secure pages and entering personal information, look for the green URL in the browser bar.
Our website is hosted by a secure data centre in Sydney, Australia with restricted access and security vetting of all staff. Protected by firewalls and security programs, your information is safe from prying eyes.
We will never sell or trade your personal information.
Some websites offer cheaper prices because they act as collectors for your personal information to on sell to third parties for marketing purposes. We will never do this.
We only use your personal information to fulfill your order, and will only send you promotional email if you choose to receive them!
What are the top 10 reasons people buy from Printzone?
- Lower Prices
- 5017 product lines in stock
- 92.2% of orders are delivered next working day
- Easy payment options - credit card, paypal, cheque or direct deposit
- Heavily secured website
- In business since 1999
- Real people working in a real store
- Toll free contact number
- 100% guarantee on all our products
- Save your favourites in myCartridges
Order HP Designjet 815 MFP Products now
Use the 'Add to Cart' buttons above to buy what you need now. If online ordering is not for you, but our HP Designjet 815 MFP Products offer is too good to turn down, then why not call us on 1300 782 636
, and we will handle your order personally.
Thank you for choosing Printzone for your printer cartridges.