The dual-roll HP DesignJet T1530 Printer series makes it easy for your enterprise workgroup to juggle even the most demanding workloads. Use the job center to manage job queues and job storage, and track print costs.
You can look to this printer to boost workgroup performance. Impress clients with professional quality. Work quickly and effectively with features that enable efficiency and productivity. Secure your information, and manage the printer easily.
QUALITY – Your projects, presented at their best
Six Original HP inks produce a wide colour gamut ideal for colour graphics.
Original HP grey and photo black inks achieve precise line accuracy, dark blacks, and true neutral greys.
Make your architectural prints shine with professional, high-resolution graphics – opt for Adobe PostScript®.
Communicate with precision – produce plans, drawings, and maps with fine line quality, and up to 2400 dpi.
PRODUCTIVITY – Ease, efficiency empower workgroups
Stay organised and on task – the integrated 50-page output stacking tray delivers flat, collated prints.
Two rolls help save time – easy front loading, automatic alignment; two media types/sizes, smart switching.
Print complex files fast – one A1 in 21 sec (120 A1 per hr), 500 GB hard drive, parallel processing power.
Improve workgroup efficiency using the job center – manage job queues and job storage, track print costs.
SECURITY – Enterprise compatible, IT manageable
Enable highly unattended printing with two 91.4-m (300-ft) rolls and Original HP ink cartridges up to 300 ml.
Safeguard information with security protocols like IPSec, 802.1x, SNMPv3, PIN printing, and other options.
Easily configure/manage your printer with HP Embedded Web Server or the HP printer fleet with HP Web Jetadmin.
Integrates easily with your other office devices – iOS and Android™ compatibility with HP Mobile Printing.
Print time line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper)
Print speed line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper)
Print quality (best)
Color: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Number of print cartridges
- 6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
- Dye-based (C, G, M, pK, Y)
- pigment-based (mK)
Non-printable area (cut-sheet)
Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.07 mm (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
Maximum optical density (black)
6 L* min/2.15 D
(With HP Premium Instant Dry Photo Gloss media with Original HP inks)
Finished output handling
- Input: two automatic front-loading roll feeds
- smart roll switching
- sheet feed
- Output: integrated output stacking tray (from A4/A to AO/E, with up to 50 A1/D-size capacity)
- media bin
- automatic cutter
- Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, colored), technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond, vellum), film (clear, matte, polyester), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss), backlit, self-adhesive (two-view cling, indoor paper, polypropylene, vinyl)
Media weights, recommended
Media sizes standard (metric rolls)
- 210 to 914-mm wide sheets
- 279 to 914-mm rolls
Media sizes, custom
- 210 x 279 to 914 x 1219 mm
Roll external diameter
HP ePrint capability
- Direct printing from USB flash drive, email printing, HP driver for Windows, HP driver for MAC OS X, HP Print Service for Android, Apple AirPrint driver, HP Print for Chrome OS
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
- Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7 Extension Level 3, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP-PCL3GUI, URF
Power and operating requirements
- 120 watts (printing)
- 1.3 watts (5 watts with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep)
Operating temperature range
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (Next Business Day On-Site)
What's in the box
- HP DesignJet T1530 Printer
- introductory ink cartridges
- stacking tray
- printer stand and media bin
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- startup software
- power cord