Dual roll printer, holds 2 different rolls of paper at once.
Confidently take CAD, GIS color reproduction to the next level with a 44-in HP DesignJet printer that delivers powerful security features, high productivity on even the most complex files, and bright and precise colours.
SECURE – Protect your work and your information
- Protect printers/data from unauthorised access with HP Secure Boot, whitelisting, encrypted hard disk, more.
- Protect documents, preserve confidentiality with authentication solutions like PIN printing, card readers.
- Secure your printers with HP JetAdvantage Security Manager; manage your fleet remotely with HP Web Jetadmin.
- Control and optimise printing costs with accounting solutions – or with your reseller through HP Partner Link.
EFFICIENT – No more PC freezing up
- Adobe PDF drivers free up your computer immediately after sending to print – even for the most complex files.
- No interruptions – dual-roll options reduce roll changes; two rolls double capacity, help switch paper types.
- Handle complex files – powerful processing architecture4, 128 GB memory, 500 GB HDD at 116 A1/D pgs/hr.
- Easily print project sets and PDF documents with HP Click printing software.
ACCURATE – Make better decisions with precise colours
- Get bright colour and bold image quality – even on plain papers – with HP Bright Office Inks.
- Reproduce transparencies, layers, colour palettes, and gradients with embedded Adobe PDF Print Engine.
- Tuned profiles reproduce distinct shades of colour; colour/gray/photo black inks make soft colours, dark tones.
- Accurately display data – high-density printheads provide 2400 nozzles per inch, enabling 0.1% line accuracy.
Print time line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper)
Print speed line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper)
Print quality (best)
Color: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Number of print cartridges
- 6 (cyan, magenta, yellow, photo black, matte black, gray)
Finished output handling
- Sheet feed, two automatic roll feeds, automatic roll-switching, media bin, automatic horizontal cutter
- Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte), technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss), backlit, self-adhesive (polypropylene, vinyl)
Media weights, recommended
HP ePrint capability
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab)
- USB Type-A host port
- Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7 ext 3, HP-GL/2, TIFF, JPEG, URF, CALS G4
Power and operating requirements
- < 100 W (printing)
- < 24 W (ready)
- < 0.3 W (< 6.5 W with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep)
- 0.1 W (off)
Operating temperature range
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (Next Business Day On-Site)
What's in the box
- HP DesignJet T1700 Printer, printheads, ink cartridges, printer stand, spindles (x2), setup poster, introductory information, warranty, power cords, label kits
- HP Click, HP Utility for Mac and Windows, HP WebJet Admin, HP Embedded Web Server, HP JetAdvantage Security Manager, HP Partner Link, HP MPS