Designed to fit your office, budget, and the way you work, the world's smallest plotters provide outstanding simplicity. Send multiple files in just one click. Print your A1/D plot as fast as 30 seconds. 500 MB memory.
Not sure which printer to buy? Call a dedicated printer specialist on 1300 782 636 during business hours for free advice!
- Save time with the HP's easiest job submission—send multiple files in one click with HP Click software.
- Print with confidence you'll get the results you expect with an intuitive driver and true print preview.
- With an accessory option, print multi-size A3/B and A1/D projects without manually switching the media source.
Fits the way you work
- Avoid waiting by the printer with high-speed printing as fast as 30 seconds per A1/D plot.
- Be more productive—save time from job prep to final print by printing your projects via HP Click.
- Print your jobs and manage your plotter from virtually anywhere, anytime with the HP Smart app.
Fits your office and budget
- Save space with the HP's smallest plotters designed to fit your office.
- Use up to 95% less ink for routine maintenance vs competitor and get up to 100 extra A1/D pages per month.
- More sustainable design reduces CO2e up to 7.3 tons/year by units sold by using up to 30% recycled plastic.
What's in the box
- HP DesignJet T250 24-in Printer
- Introductory ink cartridges
- Quick reference guide
- Setup poster
- Power cord
30 sec/page on A1, 68 A1 prints per hour
HP Thermal Inkjet
Printer drivers included
Raster driver for Windows and macOS
Print quality color (best)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Number of print cartridges
4 (C, M, Y, K)
Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (K)
Maximum optical density (black)
8 L* min/2.10 D
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
Finished output handling
Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic horizontal cutter
Media sizes standard (metric rolls)
279 to 610 mm
Media sizes, custom
210 x 279 to 610 x 1897 mm
Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, plain, bright white, blueprint), technical paper (natural tracing), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)
Media weight, recommended
60 to 280 g/m²
Roll external diameter
Up to 11.8 mil
Input voltage (auto ranging): 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 1200 mA max
<35 W (printing), <5.6 W (ready), <2.1 W (sleep), <0.2 W (standby)
Energy star certified
Operating temperature range
5 to 40ºC
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
1013 x 440 x 285 mm
Package dimensions (W x D x H)
1155 x 575 x 405 mm
What's in the box
- HP DesignJet T230 24-in Printer, printhead, introductory ink cartridges, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, power cord
HP Click, HP Smart app, HP Print Preview for Windows, HP Easy Start, HP DesignJet Utility for Windows, HP Support Assistant
One-year limited hardware warranty
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.