When can I expect delivery of my HP Laserjet 2410 Toner Cartridges?
Delivery is usually next business day (in over 92% of cases!) so you will get your order quick. Some customers in remote or far flung destinations, and customers who opt for Australia Post delivery may experience some delays but be assured that we will find the quickest way to get your HP Laserjet 2410 Toner Cartridges to you!
Not only that, but delivery is FREE
for the majority of our customers. *Just spend 99.00 or more and you don't pay a cent for shipping, under 99.00, a moderate fee of $7 is charged. Printers and bulky paper items not included in free shipping.
How can I pay?
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Paypal, Direct Bank Deposit and Internet Banking. We do not charge extra fees for using your credit card, ever!
Note: Direct deposit payments require clearance before shipmentOur site uses 256bit encryption ensuring your credit card details remain safe.
HP Laserjet 2410 Description
Increase work team productivity. The intuitive, two-line control panel comes with a built-in help function, simplifying print job management. The print cartridge is easy to use and maintain: with HP Smart printing technology, receive automatic alerts when the cartridge is low and take advantage of convenient online ordering with HP SureSupply.
- Enjoy a printer built for sharing. The network-ready models include an HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet print server embedded on the device formatter board, which leaves the EIO slot open for even more connectivity options.
- Save time with remote management tools. HP Toolbox offers a user-friendly interface that helps you monitor the printer and provides one location for all printer information, including documentation and self-help. The HP Embedded Web Server enables one-to-one network printer management, while HP Web Jetadmin helps network administrators manage fleets of peripherals.
- Rely on a trusted and familiar product. The HP LaserJet 2400 series printer offers a familiar user experience and industry-renowned HP LaserJet innovation and reliability.
- Enhance your business image. 1200 by 1200 ProRes print quality provides consistently clear, sharp detail on a variety of HP papers. With HP Smart printing technology1 in the printer and supplies, printing properties are automatically adjusted for consistent quality and reliability.
- Experience effortless performance. The fast 400 MHz processor lets you quickly print even the most complex documents. And the printer can grow with your business: the models come with a base of 32-64 MB Dual Data Rate (DDR) memory, expandable to 288- 320 MB. The industry-standard in memory technology, DDR memory provides better performance while reducing power consumption.
- Streamline your business printing. The printer delivers up to 35 pages per minute (ppm) and the gets the first page out quickly with Instant-on Technology.
- Be flexible. The HP LaserJet 2400 series printer handles a broad range of paper sizes and types with a 100- sheet multipurpose input tray and a 250-sheet input tray. Increase your maximum input capacity to 850 sheets with the 500-sheet optional input tray for more paper options, less intervention, and time savings. Plus, automatic two-sided printing offers greater finishing capabilities and reduces printing costs.
- Add printing capabilities. Use the two available Compact Flash slots to enable third-party solutions and take advantage of the convenience and value of more font choices, intelligent e-forms, secure printing, barcode printing, SAP/ERP solutions, and job accounting solutions.
- Get added value with an environmentally-friendly product. Designed with the environment in mind, the printer has met stringent requirements to reduce energy consumption, noise levels, and chemical emissions. In addition, the printer is designed for long-term usage, accommodates recycled paper, and has parts and supplies that can be returned and recycled through HP’s take-back program.
How secure is Printzone for ordering?
Some very important points:
Our site uses the highest level of encryption possible. If you are using a modern browser, communication of sensitive information (your personal details, credit card details etc) is at 256bit - that's the same as online banks and every other reputable online retailer. Our website information, and who we are, has been thoroughly investigated by the secure certificate issuer Thawte. When you are on our secure pages and entering personal information, look for the green URL in the browser bar.
Our website is hosted by a secure data centre in Sydney, Australia with restricted access and security vetting of all staff. Protected by firewalls and security programs, your information is safe from prying eyes.
We will never sell or trade your personal information.
Some websites offer cheaper prices because they act as collectors for your personal information to on sell to third parties for marketing purposes. We will never do this.
We only use your personal information to fulfill your order, and will only send you promotional email if you choose to receive them!
What are the top 10 reasons people buy from Printzone?
- Lower Prices
- 7216 product lines in stock
- 92.2% of orders are delivered next working day
- Easy payment options - credit card, paypal, cheque or direct deposit
- Heavily secured website
- In business since 1999
- Real people working in a real store
- Toll free contact number
- 100% guarantee on all our products
- Save your favourites in myCartridges
Order HP Laserjet 2410 Toner Cartridges now
Use the 'Add to Cart' buttons above to buy what you need now. If online ordering is not for you, but our HP Laserjet 2410 Toner Cartridges offer is too good to turn down, then why not call us on 1300 782 636
, and we will handle your order personally.
Thank you for choosing Printzone for your printer cartridges.