HP Laserjet Enterprise color flow MFP M575c Description
Impressive color and productivity—from a desktop MFP featuring an 8-inch touchscreen. HP Quick Sets enable one-touch workflows. Preview and edit images prior to scanning. Centrally manage your environment. Help protect sensitive business information.
Producing professional-quality color documents and for accelerating workflows, using robust capture capabilities and a large touchscreen.Fast, reliable scanning for precise results
- Get fast results with two-sided, single-pass scanning. Automatically remove blank pages from scans.
- Reliably capture information—HP EveryPage ultrasonic technology helps you avoid missed pages in scanned files.
- Produce clean, readable scans, using auto-orientation, auto-page-crop, auto-tone, and auto-deskew tools.
- Manage big jobs easily with a 100-sheet automatic document feeder that handles mixed paper sizes and weights.Easy, accurate data entry with outstanding color
- Easily enter data using a large, pull-out keyboard. Manage jobs directly on the 8-inch color touchscreen.
- Preview and edit scans, adjust images, and launch standard processes—all at the 8-inch color touchscreen.
- Optimize color settings with HP EasyColor. Get vivid results from HP ColorSphere toner, at up to 1200 dpi.
- Get the color output you intended with Pantone matching. Optimize your workspace with this desktop device.High-performance document processing and sharing
- Enhance productivity without adding software—scan directly to SharePoint, email, fax, or a network folder.
- Get more from your data. Use built-in OCR to turn scans into editable text, and save in multiple file types.
- Expand features as needs grow. Easily add content processing and routing solutions from HP and partners.
- Use optional HP Digital Sending Software to enable advanced document capture and routing.In control, more secure, future-ready
- Help regulate color costs, using HP Color Access Control. Easily update features and add solutions.
- Help protect data—in storage or in transit—using robust encryption, authentication, and security management.
- HP ePrint—print from a smartphone or tablet. Save time with a large paper capacity and built-in stapler.
- Energy-saving features help conserve resources. Manage environmental policies using HP EcoSMART Fleet.