HP Officejet 4620 All-in-One Description
Empower your business—easily print from virtually anywhere, and share resources across a wireless network. Print, copy, scan—even fax—and produce professional-quality color at a low cost per page.Features Efficient web connectivity--even print on the go
- Print from mobile devices on the go. With HP ePrint, now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Now with Apple® AirPrint™. Simply print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch®.
- Stay connected—share on a wireless network or through the Hi-Speed USB port.Standout versatility to increase productivity
- Print, copy, scan, and fax with ease. Fax and scan documents directly to a PC and to network folders.
- Finish projects fast—use the 35-page automatic document feeder to save time.
- Print everyday documents at ISO speeds up to 8 ppm black and up to 7.5 ppm color.
- Easily print, scan, and copy documents from the convenient 2.0-inch (5.08 cm) diagonal mono graphic display.Professional color you can count on—for less
- Print professional color for a low cost per page, and save on frequent printing, using high-capacity cartridges.
- Print documents affordably with four individual inks.
- Produce fast-drying documents, using papers with the ColorLok® logo, and print fade-resistant documents.
- Produce documents, brochures, and flyers without borders—print all the way to the edge of the page.Outstanding energy and resource savings
- Conserve resources, using an ENERGY STAR® qualified e-all-in-one with smart energy-saving modes.
- Use a product that is composed of recyclable plastics.
- Cut waste—get free and easy recycling with HP Planet Partners.
- Use Original HP cartridges for quality, reliability, and rewards.Eco Highlights
- Save up to 40% on energy—preset your device to turn On or Off with Schedule On and Schedule Off.
- Save paper by viewing and storing faxes electronically.
- Free, convenient cartridge recycling in 47 countries.
Energy savings calculation assumes the device is scheduled to be off for 12 hours per weekday and 48 hours per weekend. Reduced energy use is compared with a typical daily usage model, which assumes devices remain in "Off" mode overnight and on the weekend.