The Productivity Booster
Not sure which printer to buy? Call a dedicated printer specialist on 1300 782 636 during business hours for free advice!
Speed up your office with this new ECOSYS P5026cdw A4 colour printing device. The high-performance print controller, with its 800 MHz CPU, achieves brilliant colour printout results in no time. Moreover, it comes up with a short warm-up phase and reduces the time-till-first-page printing to 9.5/10.5 seconds for b/w and colour. For even more productivity, the device provides Wi-Fi and LAN and offers mobile printing support for professional and easy output of your documents – ideal for optimised and rapid office tasks.
- Up to 26 pages per minute in A4 in colour and b/w
- 1,200 dpi printing quality
- Standard duplex unit for double-sided printing
- Fast time to first page: 9.5/10.5 seconds in b/w and colour
- High performance print controller with 800 MHz CPU
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct as standard*
- Mobile printing support including AirPrint, Mopria, KYOCERA Mobile Print
- Compact design with low-noise printing
- Exceptionally low printing costs in its class
Image Quality Beyond Belief:
• True 1,200 × 1,200 dpi resolution
• Brilliant and vivid images
• Increased sharpness
New Toner Technology:
• Less toner consumption
• Wider colour gamut
• More homogenous and thinner coating
Fascinating: Better deal the longer you use them.
• Lowest TCO (total cost of ownership in the respective device category)
• Low toner melting point reduces energy consumption
• ECOSYS long-life technology
• 2 years on-site warranty
No science fiction: improved technology and ease of use saves both time and costs.
• Professional scanning capabilities
• Fast printing, scanning and warm-up
No communication barriers: sending data to or from the device is incredibly easy.
• Direct connection to the device via Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct
• Allows printing and scanning from most mobile devices
• KYOCERA mobile print app for mobile scan and print
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.