Save with our bundle of printer plus toner at a discounted price!
With monochrome output of up to 34 pages per minute, the compact Lexmark B2236dw provides both impressive performance and an affordable ownership experience. Standard features include Wi-Fi for enhanced connectivity and mobile-device support via the Lexmark Mobile Print app, Mopria® certification and AirPrint certification. Its 1-GHz processor and 256 MB of memory deliver output when you need it, while two-sided printing and energy-saving modes reduce operational costs. Easy to set up and simple to maintain, the B2236dw is ideal for 2 to 4-member workgroups, offering the protection of Lexmark-exclusive full-spectrum security and toner cartridge yields of up to 6,000 pages to reduce interventions.
Not sure which printer to buy? Call a dedicated printer specialist on 1300 782 636 during business hours for free advice!
In the Box
- Stability sheet and safety sheet or booklet
- Statement of limited warranty/guarantee
- Software and documentation CD
- Up to 12,000 pages** return programme imaging unit.
- Power cord(s)
- Setup guide or sheet (network and local attachment)
- Up to 700 pages* return programme toner cartridge
- Lexmark B2236dw laser printer
*Ethernet, USB or parallel cable not included.
*Average continuous black cartridge yield is standard pages as listed. Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752. Actual yield will vary considerably based upon many factors. See www.Lexmark.com/yields for more info.
- 2-line All Points Addressable (APA) monochrome LCD display
Media Sizes Supported
- A6, Oficio, 7 3/4 Envelope, 9 Envelope, JIS-B5, A4, Legal, A5, Letter, B5 Envelope, Statement, C5 Envelope, Executive, Universal, DL Envelope, Folio, 10 Envelope
Included Paper Handling
- Integrated Duplex, Single-Sheet Manual Feed, 150-Sheet Output Bin, 250-Sheet Input
- 802.11b/g/n Wireless, USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B), Ethernet 10/100BaseTX (RJ-45)
Size (mm - H x W x D)
Packaged Size (mm - H x W x D)
Packaged Weight, kg
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.