Have your new printer installed by professional OKI technicians.
Installation site must be within 50km of nearest OKI Service Agent or extra travel charges will apply. Call us for locations.
Installation includes the following:
- Unpacking and setup of one unit (includes printer, trays & cabinet) at the customer site;
- Configuration of printer on the customer network & up to 3 driver installs on PC's or Server;
- Setup of one method of scanning e.g. to shared folder or email. Setup of fax;
- Configuration of printer features defaults (e.g. default trays, tray paper sizes/type, driver configuration;
- 20 minutes training of one customer key operator on how to use the basic features, replace consumables and troubleshoot user correctable problems (e.g. paper jams).
- Some features & functions may not work in same IT environment;
- If more driver installs are required or other work requested, an additional fee may be charged by the installer;