High Yield Genuine Toner
Transfer Belts / Transfer Kits
When can I expect delivery of my Oki MC573dn Toner Cartridges?Delivery is usually next business day (in over 92% of cases!) so you will get your order quick. Some customers in remote or far flung destinations, and customers who opt for Australia Post delivery may experience some delays but be assured that we will find the quickest way to get your Oki MC573dn Toner Cartridges to you!
Not only that, but delivery is FREE for the majority of our customers.
*Just spend $99.00 or more and you don't pay a cent for shipping, under $99.00, a moderate fee of $7 is charged. Printers and bulky paper items not included in free shipping.
How can I pay?
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Paypal, Direct Bank Deposit and Internet Banking. We do not charge extra fees for using your credit card, ever!
Note: Direct deposit payments require clearance before shipment
Our site uses 256bit encryption ensuring your credit card details remain safe.
Oki MC573dn Description
The MC573dn is perfect for businesses that need print, copy, scan and fax functions and high-quality, ultra-fast output. The device’s added memory, media flexibility, smart features and intuitive controls put it at the top of the MFP class.
Productivity and connectivity - Keeping productivity high and seamlessly connected
Perfect for businesses that need print, copy, scan and fax functions and high-quality, ultra-fast output. The device’s added memory, media flexibility, smart features and intuitive controls put it at the top of the MFP class.
- High resolution 1200 x 1200dpi colour printing with print speeds of 30ppm, with duplex printing as standard
- High definition LED colour scanner with speeds of 30ipm and a range of functions designed to improve workflow and productivity in the workplace
- 1GB RAM memory for trouble-free printing of graphics-intensive documents
- Gigabit Ethernet enables fast transfer of large colour files across the network
- Mobile printing from smartphones and tablets, Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready, as well as being compatible with AirPrint by Apple Inc.
- Wireless Direct feature offers safe simultaneous connection of wired and wireless networking
- Optional Wireless LAN Module available
Important security features - Keep documents confidential and access stored print jobs when required
Helping businesses to stay in control of printing output and cost, the MC573dn includes a wide range of cost and time-saving features.
- Keep documents confidential with Private Print and optional Card Release, so users can view all print jobs before selecting which ones to print
- Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) compliance, ensuring securing that documents are safely sent and received
smart Extendable Platform (sXP) – Allows for connectivity to pull printing fleet and other devices
The MC573dn gives businesses access to a wide range of new features. Connecting to existing pull printing fleets and third-party IT applications is simple, bringing the power of smart technology to any workgroup.
- OKI's open architecture sXP for workflow integration and document management
- Intuitive, customisable 7” colour LCD touch screen
- Potential to run third-party applications on the device, such as PaperCut MF and Drivve Image
- Access to document management software SENDYS Explorer LITE at no extra cost
- SENDYS Output Manager option, allowing administrator to manager all users’ print jobs, reducing costs and environmental impact
- Software development kit (SDK) available for rapid implementation of a custom solution
Simple to set-up, use and own - Low power consumption and duplex printing as standard
The MC573dn is easy to set-up and use with a range of eco-friendly features that save energy and help to lower running costs, including duplex printing as standard.
- Video guidance for installation and changing consumables
- When new features are available you can update the device via the OKI portal
- Trouble-shooting on the device screen and via OKI Mobile Print app
- Quiet mode ideal for smaller offices
- Deep Sleep mode saves energy, Auto-Off mode automatically powers down to less than 0.5W when not in use
- Toner Save to reduce costs, when printing draft or internal documents
- Duplex printing reduces paper usage
- LED technology means no moving parts for a longer life
- Free consumables recycling programme
How secure is Printzone for ordering?
Very secure. Some very important points:
Our site uses the highest level of encryption possible. If you are using a modern browser, communication of sensitive information (your personal details, credit card details etc) is at 256bit - that's the same as online banks and every other reputable online retailer. Our website information, and who we are, has been thoroughly investigated by the secure certificate issuer Thawte. When you are on our secure pages and entering personal information, look for the green URL in the browser bar.
Our website is hosted by a secure data centre in Sydney, Australia with restricted access and security vetting of all staff. Protected by firewalls and security programs, your information is safe from prying eyes.
We will never sell or trade your personal information. Some websites offer cheaper prices because they act as collectors for your personal information to on sell to third parties for marketing purposes. We will never do this. We only use your personal information to fulfill your order, and will only send you promotional email if you choose to receive them!
What are the top 10 reasons people buy from Printzone?
- Lower Prices
- 4380 product lines in stock
- 92.2% of orders are delivered next working day
- Easy payment options - credit card, paypal, cheque or direct deposit
- Heavily secured website
- In business since 1999
- Real people working in a real store
- Toll free contact number
- 100% guarantee on all our products
- Save your favourites in myCartridges
Order Oki MC573dn Toner Cartridges nowUse the 'Add to Cart' buttons above to buy what you need now. If online ordering is not for you, but our Oki MC573dn Toner Cartridges offer is too good to turn down, then why not call us on 1300 782 636, and we will handle your order personally.
Thank you for choosing Printzone for your printer cartridges.