Affordable colour laser printers that offer speed in a small footprint
The SP C252SF is a smart solution to those wanting affordable hardware functions with
market-leading image quality. Energy saving features will help reduce cost and waste, ensuring an exceptionalreturn on investment, which is backed by a small footprint and quick print speeds. Flexible paper handlingoffers added convenience. Their small size is deceiving – you’ll soon count on their reliable, high quality output for your printing requirements.
Not sure which printer to buy? Call a dedicated printer specialist on 1300 782 636 during business hours for free advice!
- Enjoy print speeds of 20 ppm with a warm-up time of under 30 seconds in a compact desktop design.
- Consistently excellent results with a high resolution 2400 x 600 dpi fine resolution for crisp, clear colour and black & white prints.
- Economy colour mode and high yield consumables maximise your budget with a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- All-in-one toner, energy-saving sleep mode and standard double-sided (duplex) printing reduce environmental impact.
- Bring more print jobs in-house with its ability to handle a wide variety of media.
- All-in-one toner, front access panels and user-friendly two line operational display make it easy to use.
- Set longer printer runs without fuss by boosting the standard 250-sheet paper capacity with the optional 500-sheet paper tray.
- Print speed – Colour and B&W: 20 ppm
- Resolution – Up to: 2400 x 600 dpi equiv
- First output speed – Less than 14 seconds
- Memory – Standard: 128MB
- Paper input capacity – Standard: 250 sheets
- Paper output capacity – Standard: 150 sheets
- Paper size/media – Standard tray: A6 – A4, Legal, Letter, Executive, Foolscap, etc.
- Power consumption – Operating mode: Less than 325.4 W
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.