Features a high monthly duty cycle, anti-jam technology, 1 Gigabit Network, 600MHz Dual-core processor -The perfect business printer every office needs.
Not sure which printer to buy? Call a dedicated printer specialist on 1300 782 636 during business hours for free advice!
- Monthly Duty Cycle : 200,000 sheets
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 48ppm in A4 (50ppm in Letter)
- Resolution : Optical: 600 x 600 Enhanced: Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi effective output
- First Print Out(Mono) : As fast as 7 seconds
- Emulation : PCL5e, PCL6, KS / KSSM, KS5895, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, PostScript3, PDF Direct V1.7, XPS v1.0
- Duplex : Built-in
- Paper Input : 520-sheet Cassette, 100-sheet Multi Purpose Tray
- Paper Output : 500-sheet Face-Down
- Media Size : 76 x 127mm (3" x 5") ~ 216 x 356mm (8.5" x 14"), (Envelope: Monarch, No10, DL, C5, C6, No9)
- Media Type : Printer Default, Plain Paper, Thick Paper, Thin Paper, Bond Paper, Colour Paper, CardStock, Labels, Transparency, Envelope, Preprinted, Recycled Paper, Archive, Extra Thick
- Paper Capacity : 50 Sheets from Cassette & 10 sheets from MP & 50 sheets from optional 1st Second Cassette, (Max. 110 sheets)
- Processor : Samsung Dual Core 600MHz
- Memory/Storage : 256MB (Max. 768MB)
- OS : Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, 7 , 2008 Server R2 Linux- Fedora Core 4~6, Fedora 7~12, - RedHat Ent. Linux WS 4 / 5, - SUSE Linux 10.0 / 10.1, openSUSE 10.2 , 10.3, 11.0 , 11.1, 11.2, SuSE Linux Ent Desktop 10 / 11, - Debian 4.0 / 5.0- Ubuntu, Mandriva Mac OS X 10.3~10.6, unixSun Solaris 8,9,10
- Interface : Ethernet 10, 100, 1,000 Base TX, High Speed USB 2.0, Host USB 2 Port (Rear 1 Port & Front 1 Port), IEEE 1284B Parallel connector (Option)
- Replacement Toners Option : MLT-D307S, MLT-D307L, MLT-D307E Imaging Unit: MLT-R307
- Dimensions (WxDxH) : 418 x 435 x 358mm
- Weight : 26.45 kgs
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.
When will my order be delivered?
With warehouses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth, delivery is usually next business day (in over 92% of cases!) so you will get your order quick. Some customers in remote or far flung destinations, and customers who opt for Australia Post delivery may experience some delays but be assured that we will find the quickest way to get your Samsung ProXpress ML-5010ND Mono Laser Printer to you!
What payment methods can I use?
You can by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Paypal, Direct Bank Deposit, Internet Banking or Cheque. Wo do not charge extra fees for using your credit card, ever!
Note: Direct deposit and cheque payments require clearance before shipmentHere at Printzone we are fully secure with 256bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption to ensure your credit card details remain safe.
Samsung ProXpress ML-5010ND Mono Laser Printer
Enjoy great prices and quick delivery when you order Samsung ProXpress ML-5010ND Mono Laser Printer from Printzone
What type of product is the Samsung ProXpress ML-5010ND Mono Laser Printer?
The Samsung ProXpress ML-5010ND Mono Laser Printer product type is Printer
and is manufactured by Samsung.
A brand new printer with full manufacturers warranty.
We've got everything you need...
The Samsung ProXpress ML-5010ND Mono Laser Printer is just 1 of the 4444 product lines we carry. With such a huge range, you are sure to find all the cartridges you need for other printers you may have. Our superior buying power means we get great savings that we pass on to our valued customers!
Samsung ProXpress ML-5010ND Mono Laser Printer Warranty
The Samsung ProXpress ML-5010ND Mono Laser Printer comes with a full manufacturers warranty from Samsung! If you think your Printer is faulty, give us a call - we'll try and fix the problem over the phone, and if we can't, we'll organise a replacement or refund. See our warranty information page
How secure is Printzone for ordering?
Some very important points:
Our site uses the highest level of encryption possible. If you are using a modern browser, communication of sensitive information (your personal details, credit card details etc) is at 256bit - that's the same as online banks and every other reputable online retailer. Our website information, and who we are, has been thoroughly investigated by the secure certificate issuer Thawte. When you are on our secure pages and entering personal information, look for the green URL in the browser bar.
Our website is hosted by a secure data centre in Sydney, Australia with restricted access and security vetting of all staff. Protected by firewalls and security programs, your information is safe from prying eyes.
We will never sell or trade your personal information.
Some websites offer cheaper prices because they act as collectors for your personal information to on sell to third parties for marketing purposes. We will never do this.
We only use your personal information to fulfil your order, and will only send you promotional emails if you choose to receive them!
What are the top 10 reasons people buy from Printzone?
- Lower Prices
- 4444 product lines in stock
- 92.2% of orders are delivered next working day
- Easy payment options - credit card, paypal, cheque or direct deposit
- Heavily secured website
- In business since 1999
- Real people working in a real store
- Toll free contact number
- 100% guarantee on all our products
- Save your favourites in myCartridges
Order Samsung ProXpress ML-5010ND Mono Laser Printer now
Click on the 'Add To Cart' button above to buy now. If our Samsung ProXpress ML-5010ND Mono Laser Printer offer is too good to turn down but you don't want to order online, then why not call us on 1300 782 636
, and we will handle your order personally.
Thank you for choosing Printzone for your printer cartridges.