Professional output that delivers quality, speed and efficiency
Not sure which printer to buy? Call a dedicated printer specialist on 1300 782 636 during business hours for free advice!
Lower Total Cost of Ownership with larger toner capacity
The high capacity toner cartridges yield 8K in mono and 5K in color, supporting businesses that have heavy print demand and cutting cartridge costs. Long-lasting consumable parts reduce maintenance costs significantly.
Reduce power consumption with Samsung’s IFS technology
Energy-efficient Instant Fusing System (IFS) technology shortens warm-up periods before print jobs. It helps to minimise total energy consumption when the device is warming up and operating.
Enhanced graphic quality with Samsung’s ReCP technology
Paying attention to details is critical for professionals. Samsung’s ReCP technology built into the Samsung ProXpress C3010ND ensures crisp details, making sure even the smallest printed text is legible. It also gives you clean text and image scans, reducing blurry patterns.
High-quality print and copy output with crisp details
Images require accurate color expression and precise details. With the Samsung ProXpress C3010ND, you can print images with the natural colors of the original image, including all the small details with a wider contrast range, and even complex blue prints with intricate details.
Strong performance with Dual CPU
The Samsung ProXpress C3010ND is equipped with a Dual CPU optimized for printing. It boosts work productivity with remarkable print speed for heavy jobs, particularly when printing graphic images
Supports various types of thicker paper
Expand your range of productivity with the Samsung ProXpress C3010ND. With support for various types of thick paper up to 220g/m2, you can print documents from office envelopes to professional certificates.
- Value Added Functions One-touch Eco Mode / Direct USB
- Processor 800MHz + 400MHz Dual CPU
- Operational Panel 2 line LCD
- Memory (Standard) 256 MB
- Interface (Standard) High-Speed USB 2.0 / USB Host / Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX
- Interface (Optional) IEEE 802.11b/g/n + Active NFC
- Power Consumption 500 W (Printing) / 40 W (Ready) / 0.9 W (Sleep Mode) / 1.45 kWh (TEC)
- Noise Level Less than 52 dBA (Printing) / Less than 37 dBA (Ready)
- Dimension (WxDxH) 420 x 452.5 x 311.3 mm (16.54" x 17.81" x 12.26")
- Weight 19.74Kg (43.52 lb)
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle 60000 pages
- Speed (Mono) Up to 30 ppm in A4 (31 ppm in Letter)
- Speed (Color) Up to 30 ppm in A4 (31 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono) As fast as 9 sec (From Ready Mode)
- First Print Out Time (Color) As fast as 10 sec (From Ready Mode)
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Duplex PrintnBuilt-in
- Client OS Support Windows 2012 / 10 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2008R2 / 2008 / 2003, Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.11, Various Linux / Unix
- Direct Print Support PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PRN, XPS
- Print Features Automatic Double Sided Print / Direct Print / Booklet / N-UP / Overlay / Cover / Poster / Watermark / Skip Blank Pages
- Input Capacity (Cassette) 250 Sheets
- Input Capacity (Maximum) 1,400 Sheets (Std 250 + MP 50 + 2 x SCF 550)
- Input Capacity (Multipurpose Tray) 50 Sheets
- Input Capacity (Other Options) 550 Sheets
- Media Type (Cassette) Plain Paper / Thin Paper / Thick Paper / Cardstock / Thicker Paper / Hole Punched / Pre-Printed / LetterHead / Recycled / Archive / Bond / Label / Envelope / Cotton / Colored / Glossy
- Output Capacity150-Sheet Face Down
- Toner (Black) (Ships with 4,000 Pages Starter Toner Cartridge) High Toner Cartridge Yield: 8,000 Standard Pages *Declared Yield Value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798
- Toner (Color) (Ships with 2,500 Pages Starter Toner Cartridge) High Toner Cartridge Yield: 5,000 Standard Pages *Declared Yield Value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798
- Waste Toner Container Approx. 20,000 Black Pages / 5,000 Color Pages
- Option 550 Sheets SCF / Wireless + NFC
- Device Management Yes
- Mobility Yes
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.
|$799.00 $719.00 inc. GST
|| Check stock availability
|Product Type Description:
||A brand new printer with full manufacturers warranty.
No Product Questions yet.
When will my order be delivered?
With warehouses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth, delivery is usually next business day (in over 92% of cases!) so you will get your order quick. Some customers in remote or far flung destinations, and customers who opt for Australia Post delivery may experience some delays but be assured that we will find the quickest way to get your Samsung SL-C3010ND Colour Printer to you!
What payment methods can I use?
You can by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Paypal, Direct Bank Deposit, Internet Banking or Cheque. Wo do not charge extra fees for using your credit card, ever!
Note: Direct deposit and cheque payments require clearance before shipmentHere at Printzone we are fully secure with 256bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption to ensure your credit card details remain safe.
Samsung SL-C3010ND Colour Printer
Enjoy great prices and quick delivery when you order Samsung SL-C3010ND Colour Printer from Printzone
What type of product is the Samsung SL-C3010ND Colour Printer?
The Samsung SL-C3010ND Colour Printer product type is Printer
and is manufactured by Samsung.
A brand new printer with full manufacturers warranty.
We've got everything you need...
The Samsung SL-C3010ND Colour Printer is just 1 of the 4283 product lines we carry. With such a huge range, you are sure to find all the cartridges you need for other printers you may have. Our superior buying power means we get great savings that we pass on to our valued customers!
Samsung SL-C3010ND Colour Printer Warranty
The Samsung SL-C3010ND Colour Printer comes with a full manufacturers warranty from Samsung! If you think your Printer is faulty, give us a call - we'll try and fix the problem over the phone, and if we can't, we'll organise a replacement or refund. See our warranty information page
How secure is Printzone for ordering?
Some very important points:
Our site uses the highest level of encryption possible. If you are using a modern browser, communication of sensitive information (your personal details, credit card details etc) is at 256bit - that's the same as online banks and every other reputable online retailer. Our website information, and who we are, has been thoroughly investigated by the secure certificate issuer Thawte. When you are on our secure pages and entering personal information, look for the green URL in the browser bar.
Our website is hosted by a secure data centre in Sydney, Australia with restricted access and security vetting of all staff. Protected by firewalls and security programs, your information is safe from prying eyes.
We will never sell or trade your personal information.
Some websites offer cheaper prices because they act as collectors for your personal information to on sell to third parties for marketing purposes. We will never do this.
We only use your personal information to fulfil your order, and will only send you promotional emails if you choose to receive them!
What are the top 10 reasons people buy from Printzone?
- Lower Prices
- 4283 product lines in stock
- 92.2% of orders are delivered next working day
- Easy payment options - credit card, paypal, cheque or direct deposit
- Heavily secured website
- In business since 1999
- Real people working in a real store
- Toll free contact number
- 100% guarantee on all our products
- Save your favourites in myCartridges
Order Samsung SL-C3010ND Colour Printer now
Click on the 'Add To Cart' button above to buy now. If our Samsung SL-C3010ND Colour Printer offer is too good to turn down but you don't want to order online, then why not call us on 1300 782 636
, and we will handle your order personally.
Thank you for choosing Printzone for your printer cartridges.